I will setup and manage your shopify facebook ads, and meta ads campaign


Welcome to my Shopify Facebook ads Campaign
Are you Looking for Someone Expert to set up a Highly Converting Shopify Facebook and Instagram Ads Campaign? Well, you have come to the right place!

I am Yaqub, Shopify Facebook ads Professional, I specialize in creating outstanding Facebook and Instagram ad Campaigns.

I have 6 years of experience. I'll help you get targeted customers and optimize your ads. My goal is to use my expertise to take your business to the next level Together.

My Services?

Setup and Manage high-converting Shopify Facebook and Instagram ads Campaign
Competitor & Market research
Audience research and Interest in finding
High-Quality Ad Copy Writing For Audience Attract
Retargeting & Lookalike Audience
Pixel Setup With Custom Conversion Tracking.
Improve Conversion, Website Traffic, Leads, etc
Ads Reporting and Technical Support
CLICK HERE & GET THE MORE INFO ON FIVERR

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post